Telemax Infrared Heating Panel with Thermostat and Remote Control JH-NR18-13A 1800W
Infrared Heater 1800 Watt Infrared Panel Heater JH-NR18-13A from Telemax with remote control for excellent performance, hygienic heating, removal of moisture from the walls, better heating distribution, space autonomy, ease of installation, space saving, aesthetics, durability economy, safety and zero maintenance costs. The radiator has IPX4 specifications and can be installed in the bathroom. The silent operation gives it the advantage of being used at any time of the day and throughout the night.
Infrared heating has some important advantages, such as excellent efficiency, hygienic heating, etc.
- Infrared Panel Heater
- Excellent performance without light or noise
- Power 1800 Watt
- Coverage 20sqm
- Operation with Thermostat (additional remote control is provided)
- Wall support
- Possibility of mounting from the roof
- Waterproofing IPX4
- Remote control
- Certification: CE / SAA / RoHs
The surface is made using nanotechnology that increases the heating efficiency, accelerating the achievement of the desired temperature *
* Nanotechnology in dyeing is antimicrobial, and antibacterial. They are non-toxic nanomolecules, do not contain any biocidal products or solvents in their coating. Unlike common paints, the ingredients do not evaporate and their protective function continues for many years. In addition, the coating is non-flammable, thus providing safety. The nanoparticle microparticles have the ability to reflect more than 90% of the thermal radiation, resulting in heating savings.
- Infrared Panel Heater function
- Power 1800W
- Thermostat YES
- Remote control YES
- Wall support YES
- Roof support YES
- Coverage of 20 sq.m.
- Product Dimensions Length 1000 x height 189 x depth 670mm
- Packaging Dimensions Length 1100 x height 250 x depth 150mm
- Package Weight 7.4 kg
|Specifications & Performance|
|Coverage up to (m2)||20|
- Stock: 2-4 Days
- Model: S-PROHEAT-000002
- Weight: 8.00kg