Heat Like the Sun with Infrared Heaters
What is infrared radiation? Infrared radiation is that part of the spectrum which is "below" the color red, ie it has a lower frequency (or otherwise, a longer wavelength). Infrared radiation is not visible to the human eye. A body that emits light (such as a carbon heater) contains a percentage of infrared radiation. Purely infrared heating panels emit no light but radiation in the invisible range of the spectrum.
Radiation heating. Radiation can be used as a means of heating. Virtually all objects that have heat also emit radiation. However, infrared radiation (ie emission of radiation in that part of the spectrum close to or even below red) is more suitable and more efficient as a means of heating. The reason is because the radiator does not use air as a means of heat dissipation but directly heats the bodies in its field of propagation.
- Health - Wellness
- Performance >92%
The Sun uses the same principle of operation to heat objects. The thermal rays heat the objects and not the air in between. Infrared Panels radiate walls, objects and human bodies. Especially in humans, it creates a sensation of soothing heat, similar to that felt when heated in the sun. A typical example is people on snowy mountain slopes who can, despite the low temperatures prevail, stay in the sun without getting cold even without clothes.
The advantages of infrared heating:
- Excellent Efficiency: infrared heating has an efficiency of up to 92%. This means that almost all of the electricity is converted into heat. This of course means power saving.
- Healthy heating: infrared radiation is beneficial for human health (eg arthritis, etc.). Also, the infrared heating panels do not dry the atmosphere while maintaining a certain level of humidity and oxygen. Classic heaters heat the space after eliminating all air humidity. However, if the humidity levels fall below a level, problems of dryness, asthma, dry skin, etc. are created.
- Removal of moisture from the walls: infrared radiation dries the moisture from the walls and protects the buildings from corrosion.
- Better air distribution: the operation of the infrared panels does not create air currents in the house, preventing the circulation of dust as well as bacteria - viruses that are transmitted by air. Particularly beneficial for vulnerable groups, such as the elderly, children, the sick. Also, you have a lack of feeling cold due to cold - hot air currents created by conventional heating methods.
- Space autonomy: Absolute heating autonomy in every space of your home.
- Ease of Installation: No additional work required (repairs, visible heating pipes)
- Space saving-Aesthetics: The infrared heating panels do not need a large installation space and do not alter the aesthetics of the space. Also, they do not emit light, so they do not alter the lighting and style of the space.
- Heat retention: heat is "stored" in the bodies and walls, and the feeling of warmth is maintained even after ventilation of the space.
- Maximum Economy: the lintel panels need up to minutes to catch their maximum performance and 30-40 minutes to cool. This means that they continue to heat the room even when it is off.
- Safety: the lintel panels are placed high and are completely safe.
- Zero maintenance costs: infrared heating panels do not require any maintenance.
For all the above reasons, infrared heating devices are the ideal solution for heating outdoors or indoors such as:
- Homes or offices (for permanent installation)
- Large spaces (eg factories, event halls)
- Horeca places
- Bar - Coffee - Refreshments
- Suitable for use by people with allergies
- Architectural Offices & Engineers
Why should I choose infrared heating devices for heating the outside of my business HORECA:
- Excellent perfomance
- Removal of moisture from the walls
- Electricity savings due to high thermal efficiency
- Heats the room after shutdown for at least 30-40 minutes. (economy)
- Beneficial properties for the human body
- Zero maintenance costs
- Excellent feeling of warmth and coziness for the recipient
- It is not affected by outside temperatures and air
- Sealing up to IPX4
Different technologies of infrared heating devices:
- Infrared Ceramic (does not produce any light)
- Infrared Quartz
- Infrared Carbon
- Ruby Carbon
- Ultra Low Glare
All the above technologies are based on exactly the same principles of operation but using different means to convert electricity into infrared radiation - heating. Appliances that use "bulbs" have the advantage of delivering the heat generated more directly (up to a few seconds), while those with ceramics have the advantage that they do not produce any light at all.
Depending on the application, the space, the aesthetic result but also the cost, you can choose from a wide range of devices to have the desired final result.
Leave a Comment