Wood Pyrolysis Boiler ATMOS DC
The pyrolysis of the wood (reverse combustion) takes place in the lower chamber (flame chamber), where the flame is driven by a forced movement of air, caused by the suction fan.
ATMOS Generator - the best choice in wood burning: The boilers were developed based on the experience of developing wood vaporization generators (vaporization units under the DOGOGEN brand), which were used for cars and ships in the years 1935-1945. Further development of wood vapor generators for cars and A.C. generators continued later in the years 1980-1985 with exports to Vietnam. The modern construction of boilers has perfect technical characteristics and low exhaust gas emissions. The products are exported worldwide and meet the strictest specifications and ecological requirements.
- Honeywell Thermostatic Combustion Air Control Valve
- Boiler thermostat
- Safety thermostat
- Exhaust gas thermostat stops the fan once the fuel runs out.
ADVANTAGES OF ATMOS BOILERS:
- Possibility of feeding with long wood
- The fan ensures stable and efficient combustion
- The suction fan prevents smoke from escaping into the boiler room and ensures efficient combustion
- Perfect access for cleaning the boiler
- After running out of fuel, the flue gas thermostat stops the fan
- Cooling loop to prevent overheating
OTHER ADVANTAGES OF ATMOS BOILERS:
- Pressure controlled suction fan (DC 70S)
- Large capacity wood shed
- Flat flue routes
- Primary and secondary air high temperature preheating paths
- Easy operation and easy cleaning
- Ash removal without smoking
- Small dimensions and robust construction
- High quality
- Attractive price
- Simple operation and excellent performance
- Flame chamber lined with high quality ceramic plates
- Suction fan
- Cooling loop to protect against overheating
INSTALLATION: Atmos boilers are small in size and light in weight, making them easy to install. The boiler must be connected either to a three-way thermostatic valve or to the Laddomat 21 system so that the return temperature is not below 65 °C. The operating temperature of the boiler must be maintained between 80 and 90 °C. Connection with an inertia tank is recommended. Boilers should not be installed in vital spaces but in separate, directly ventilated rooms.
ENVIRONMENT: Reverse combustion and ceramic plates ensure perfect combustion and minimize harmful gas emissions. The boilers meet the criteria of an environmentally friendly product, as defined in Directive 13/2002 of the Czech Ministry of the Environment. According to the CSN EN 303-5 standards, the boilers fall into category III. Thus they fulfill the EU requirements.